Saturday, March 22, 2014

Free Subscription to Primitive Quilts Magazine

So this is it! Vintage Heart, the very same Vintage Heart that my husband named just over a year ago will be in this issue you see. Yes, I am experiencing a wide range of emotions all at once. I am so honored- so very honored and only wish my father were alive so he could look it over and say, "Good job, Toots!"

So, for you- you can win a year's subscription by leaving me your name at my website e-mail :  yvonne@vintageheartprimitives. I will draw a name and send the winner into Primitive Quilts Magazine for a free year long subscription. I will be offering this to my blog followers, customers and all my friends on Facebook. This is a great opportunity if you love Primitive Quilts as I do! Some of my very, very favorite designers are often featured- Maggie Bonanomi, Tonya Robey, Lori Brechlin, and a personal friend and designer Melanie Pinney. What a great deal to find such great designs in one publication!

Wool kits for the design featured will be available in my shop early April. All wool will be done by Double M Sheep and Wool. I have been blessed to have worked with Christy Mason who provides beautiful hand dyed wool- many of her colors are recipes handed down through the generations of women in her family.

On another note, I want to remind everyone that if you would like me to put you down on an e-mail list that I will send out when I have a blog update- I surely will. If that is your preference, I will happily do that for you.

'A Lady' (pattern of three little dresses) is now available in my Etsy shop as both a pattern on linen or a full kit-pattern on linen, skirts, wool, lace, embroidery floss, a pocket and tiny scissors. Both options come with a booklet of instruction and photographs.

~Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment