Tuesday, April 30, 2013

'Tea and Honey'


https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageHeartPrims




My friend, Veronica made this beautiful blog for me. Now I have a place that I can better share my designs and ideas. I will start by saying that I have designed a special complimentary pattern to celebrate MOTHERS!! I have met so many sweet ladies - ladies that I have made rugs for and ladies that I have sold patterns to. As those of you who have bought my patterns know, I always enclose a cup of tea. I want you to enjoy your tea while hooking your pattern! With that being said, I designed this pattern which is available in my Etsy store. During the month of May, when you purchase any pattern out of my store, you will receive this 20" x 20" full size paper pattern for nothing- just something to say thank you!! I have designed it so that you can adorn it with raspberries.....or......strawberries.......or......acorns.......or....some  rose-hips! It's up to you!!


1 comment: