Thursday, February 12, 2015

Simplicity

'Simplicity' That's the name of my new pattern and also has been the theme of my last few weeks. This pattern is available in my Etsy shop- on linen. I can make a kit for you as well.

I am almost so close to finishing my ballerina rug, 'Tutu's.' I have been so busy with filling orders this last six weeks that I have had no time to even really look at it, however, I will let you see where I am at!



A pattern you can find in the January 2015 issue of Wool Street Journal.
The other news is that in January 2015 I was in Primitive Quilts Magazine and Wool Street Journal. I adore both publications. In the Wool Street Journal, you will see how I took scrap vintage pieces of fabric and hooked them into a small rug to give tribute to women through history who enjoy and earn a living with fiber arts. There is a pattern in that issue for you to hook or use in a punch-needle design. In Primitive Quilts January 2015, you also get a free pattern that I designed. It is my adaptation of a vintage chair-pad that was found in an old Kentucky cabin. It is one of my very favorite primitive designs I have done.

This is the chair-pad that I adapted for Primitive Quilts Magazine, January 2015 issue.






No comments:

Post a Comment